Harvard Club of Singapore Membership Dues (March/April 2016)
Dear Harvard Club of Singapore members & Harvard Alumni,
Once again, it is the time of the year when we reach out to the Harvard community in Singapore to ask for your ongoing support. Whether you are already a paying member or if you have enjoyed some of our activities in 2015 and the past years, and would like to become one, we would be delighted to welcome you!
As you already know, the Harvard Club of Singapore is your club, and it is run by its members, for its members. We strive to reach out to the wider Harvard community, and most events are open to all alumni. However, becoming a paying member will enable the club to expand and offer you richer and more dedicated activities.
We have planned many interesting events for 2016 and all Harvard alumni are welcome. Joining as a paying member offers many benefits and privileges such as discounted registration fees, priority at events with limited seats, and voting at the Annual General Meeting etc.
The Harvard Club of Singapore is also a member of a larger university alumni network called DUAL (Distinguished Universities Alumni League) where 20+1 different university alumni clubs organise joint activities. Harvard Club of Singapore paying members are automatically entitled to the privileges and discounts offered by DUAL.
Last but not least, the Harvard Club of Singapore is an excellent platform for business and social networking, to reconnect with Harvard classmates and friends, to make new friends, to continue learning, to have fun, to keep in touch and to give back!
There are three categories:
1. Alumni - there is no fee and it is open to all Harvard alumni.
2. Paying member - the $50 activity fee will entitle you to benefits and privileges such as discounted registration fees and priority at events with limited seats, and voting at the Annual General Meeting.
3. Life member - $1000
Please note that in order to be a paying member or life member, you have to fill up an application form (available online at www.harvardclub.sg) and send it in with your cheque or payment by 30 April 2016.
- Your cheque should be made out to the Harvard Club of Singapore and mailed to: The Harvard Club of Singapore, 482A East Coast Road, Singapore 429051.
- For payment via bank transfer, the details are: Harvard Club of Singapore at DBS Bank, account no. 001-007230-7 (do indicate in your transfer that the amount is from you otherwise it will be difficult to track).
- For electronic payment, please follow this link: http://harvardclubduesfeb2016.peatix.com
Finally, for those of you who would like to join the club as a paying member or life member, or simply to update your membership profile, please download the form at www.harvardclub.sg and submit it.
The club’s committee is very excited to work with all of you in this new year and we look forward to meeting you at our upcoming events!
Executive Committee of the Harvard Club of Singapore
[ Tue ] - [ Sat ]
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM SGT
Paying member $50.00 Life member $1,000.00
On sale until Apr 30, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- Singapore Singapore
Harvard Club of Singapore41 Followers